I’ll be hitting the road to share stories and recipes from Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams at Home just after the book is out June 15, but just before that we’re throwing a book-release party and you’re all invited!
The get-together, 7 to 11 p.m. Saturday June 11th at the Wexner Center for the Arts, is a smorgasbord of food, drink, dance, conversation, and -- of course -- ice cream. On tap:
- An all-you-can-eat ice cream extravaganza
- A gluttonous array of local delicacies prepared by the chefs at Two Caterers
- A Middle West Spirits mixing a signature (complimentary) cocktail
- The ruckus of soul and R&B of Nashville’s Dynamites, featuring the dynamic frontman Charles Walker)
- The kick-ass Columbus DJ, DJ True Skills, spinning danceable tunes all evening
- An all-evening, non-stop, full-steam-ahead cash bar
Once word spreads the limited number of tickets will go fast. Snatch ‘em up! Let’s eat, imbibe, dance, and see what happens late into the evening!
See you there!