Not that February 2012 has been all that trying cold weather-wise, but couldn't we all use a bit more brightness this time of year? We think so.
Here's one to do it: Grab a good friend and head to one of our shops. We're serving up an intensely flavorful tropical delight we call the Pineapple Upside-Down Parfait.
Here's what you're in for once you grab a long-handle spoon and tuck into that chilled Bar Jar filled with layer upon layer of hand-made, instantly gratifying deliciousness:
- Gooey Butter Cake ice cream
- Lime Cardamom Yogurt
- Pineapple Caramel Sauce (made from scratch in our kitchen)
- Buttery Vanilla Sponge Cake (made from scratch in our kitchen)
- Freshly Whipped Cream (from grass-grazed Snowville Creamery cows)
- Chopped Salt-Toasted Pecans (from Krema Nut Co. in Columbus, Ohio)
- An Amarena Cherry (a rich, natural syrup-soaked cherry)
- Waffle Wedge Garnish (made from scratch in our shops)
The Pineapple Upside-Down Parfait—give it a try, and feel free to let us know what you think by posting a report here or on our Facebook page.