Saturday April 21 will be a great day for humans and animals alike at the Grange Insurance Audubon Center.
We're proud to sponsor the Benefit for Ohio’s Wildlife fundraiser to bring awareness and resources to Ohio Wildlife Center, Ohio’s premiere animal rehabilitation facility, where some 5,000 animals are treated every year.
The evening festivities will get under way at 8 p.m. and will include:
- hors d'oeuvres (Cameron Mitchell Catering)
- Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams
- a cash bar
- a silent auction
- the work of Columbus artist Matthew Richard Barnes
- music by Buckles and Boots and Post Coma Network
- a retro-style late-night show hosted by adventurer Coyote Peterson and Columbus emcee extraordinaire/man-about-town Johnny DiLoretto
- appearances by the guests of honor, live animals
Tickets cost $15 ($25/couple) and V.I.P. tables are also available by emailing OWCbenefit@gmail.com. (If tickets remain the day of the event they will be sold at the door—cash only.)
Prior to the evening festivities, make sure to bring the young ones to Critters for Kids, which will begin at 4 p.m. and feature balloon animals, arts and crafts, live music, and Gate Dave's Safari Adventures.
Tickets to Critters for Kids cost $10 per family (cash only please) the day of the event.